MaryKayInTouch Order Online – Mary Kay, an American privately owned multi-level beauty brand company employs independent consultants to sell its cosmetics through a tiered marketing platform. Customers can join the consultant’s network by getting a referral and paying a $100 fee upon signing up the contract.
MaryKayInTouch is an incredible Mary Kay online portal that helps consultants to manage their accounts, track their activity, and increase their income.
The Mary Kay InTouch login portal is also an excellent place to discover the latest beauty products and trends. Users can easily browse through an array catalog of skincare, makeup, and fragrance options, and get personalized offers from expert beauty consultants.
MaryKayInTouch Online Order Process
Here’s how to place an online order using Mary Kay InTouch Login Portal.
- Visit the Mary Kay official website.
- Enter your Mary Kay advisor number and tap the “Click here” link.
- Type in your name, email address, and preferred password
- Check it twice and click “Create password”.
- Within 10 minutes, you’ll receive a verification link.
- Open the email and verify the share link to complete your site registration.
- Now, Log in to the Mary Kay InTouch website using your advisor number and password.
- Next, locate and select the “Orders” tab.
- On the very next display, an order form will appear.
- Place your order by checking the boxes, you want to order. Your product should have a total value of $200.
- Click “Submit Order” when you ended selecting your products.
- Now, type in the postal address, and payment details with the billing address for the payment method you have chosen.
- Next, Click Continue “ to proceed.
- In the final step, double-check your order and payment details and click “Submit” to order.
So, in this way, you can easily place your online order using the Mary Kay online portal.